Tuesday, April 12, 2016

We have a teenager

Our oldest son is now a teenager. I just cannot believe that he is already 13. 

We celebrated as a family a couple of weeks early because we were all off...the boys were on Spring Break and Josh and I were off work. Caleb chose to go to iFly...a very anti-gravity birthday!









I decided to try the indoor skydiving with him and we had a blast! It was so fun and really neat that we could to things together. 

When we got home, I made him an anti-gravity chocolate cake with his favorite candies. He loved it and it was so easy. 




Two weeks later on his actual birthday, and the weekend of Easter and the Richwood Cookoff that my husband was participating in, we had a little celebration there. 

I made him a Sprite and M&M "cake" that morning.



 Then, Josh and I got him an iphone and he was thrilled! Let's hope he can take care of it. 




His Powell grandparents took him out for lunch and for some Pokemon card boxes and his Foster grandparents gave him a money pizza. He had a super busy birthday. 







No comments:

Post a Comment