Wednesday, April 27, 2016

We bought a new house!

As if things are not stressful enough with me finishing up nursing school, studying for my licensure exam, the end of school for the boys, and just life in general, we are selling our house and buying a new one. 

We are so excited!

We close on both houses on June 1st, so I am trying to get graduated and get my license before then. 

I'm so trying to focus on the last week of school, taking practice tests to I can officially be an RN, and start to look for jobs, but all I want to do is plan how to make this new house our own. Pinterest is killing me!!!

Anyway, in about 5 weeks, we will be moving into this house...



complete with a covered patio and pool and a huge game room over the detached garage. This house has everything we could ask for. Love it and can't wait to move in!!! 

But first, I need to attend my pinning ceremony and graduation next week, study for and pass my NCLEX, and then I can start prepping for the new house!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a truly beautiful house, you must be very blessed to have such a place as your own. My wife and I wish you all the best with the moving procedure and hope that everything goes as planned. You have such a busy life, I wish you all the best with the upcoming exams, you will do really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house! Congratulations on selling your current house and buying a new one! Life seems to throw a lot of things at us at once, but that's okay because we can certainly handle it! Graduating, moving, and other things are too much to handle but after they’re all done, you will feel so accomplished and rightfully proud.

    ReplyDelete