Monday, January 4, 2016

Camper update #2

With the craziness of the holidays comes very little time for me to blog. I cannot believe that it has already been almost a month since my last entry. I need to get better at that, because even if no one is ready this tiny little blog, I am using it to chronicle our lives. I love to look back at the things we did together as a family. 

So back to my Lucy camper. Oh how I love her. A few new things have been added...

an embroidered dish towel...

a new light fixture (which has not been installed yet)...

and a few new pieces to hang on the walls...


and my favorite, the cushions!!!!!!




I am in love with the super bright and cheerful blue color of these cushions, and it only took less than a week to get them completed. 

 And Josh and his friend were finally able to install the hitch package on my car, so we were able to see how things would go once I was ready to haul out. 


She's smaller than my car! Isn't that the cutest?!

Anyway, school is about to start up for me again so I am not sure how much more work I am going to be able to get done. I would like to order some pillows and a banner soon, so that's what is on deck for Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment