Friday, May 8, 2015

Updated Minecraft goodie bags

Now that I am out of school, I can get several several things ready for Jansen's party that is coming up in two weeks. 

I have had an unfortunate incident involving the Minecraft goodie bags I previously created. Tatum, my lovely poodle, decided to jump onto my desk chair, and onto my desk, and onto the shelf with the bags and shred them to get into the candy. I guess where there is a will, there is a way. 

Needless to say, I needed to make some more bags. So I found some lime green bags at Party City, printed out some Steve faces, and glued them to the bags. 



Then I bought a few filler items: harmonicas, yo-yo's, M&M's, and party poppers wrapped win Creeper faces and TNT. 

Done and done. Moving on to my next project...artwork.

1 comment:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing community of more than 300,000 creators who produce an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities imagining what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.

    ReplyDelete