Friday, May 22, 2015

Minecraft party decorations

Well we are all set up for the Minecraft party tonight. 

Lord help me because my husband is away with his cookoff team and I am going to be by myself with 7 boys at my house. Yikes!!

But Jansen wanted a sleepover this year and I have never hosted one before. It will be ok!

Here's what I made...

Here is the front porch...



And the mantle in the living room...



And the kitchen set up before all the pizza is delivered....



And the table set up...








It was pretty easy to get everything set up. The backdrop is a $1 tablecloth hung on the curtain rod. I made construction paper creepers with $1 streamers taped to the back. The banner was a free printable hung with some left over string. 

On the table are two $1 tablecloths. The chips are in lime green dollar store buckets, the Sprites are wrapped with free printable creeper juice wrappers, the cake I made is sitting on top of a creeper head that Jansen got for Christmas a couple of years ago, the goodie bags were made from goodies I got at the party store, and the napkins were from the dollar store as well. 

The island was covered with a dollar store tablecloth and decorated with streamers and free printed creeper faces. It will soon be covered in pizza!

All in all, things look pretty cute. Pray for me!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Did you make the sword for the cake? Or was it a toy?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete