Wednesday, May 6, 2015

First year of nursing school....done

Well, it's official. I am a SENIOR nursing student. I am so unbelievably glad that this semester and first year is complete. 

Grades came in this afternoon, and I got a 4.0! Thank the Lord. Things are going well, I have learned a lot, and I am looking forward to having three weeks of no studying. It will be busy, but at least I won't be in scrubs. 

Tuesday was final exams and the night before, I put my vintage apron on, turned on some Doris Day on Pandora, and baked a bunch of cookies for my crew. 





This is what I took for my classmates. 

Our final was covering diabetes so I thought spiking their blood sugar with sweets before testing was appropriate!

Here's to the end of my junior year in nursing school. This time next year, I will officially be Amber Powell, RN. Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment