Sunday, December 14, 2014

Richwood Christmas in the Park

Jansen was supposed to sing in a program at Christmas in the Park this year, and wasn't feeling too hot, so he decided not to go.

Honestly, we had a party that same night so I wasn't really going to fight him on it.

About an hour after it started, I asked Caleb if he was for sure that he didn't want to go...to which he acted like I had never asked him and said, "Of course I want to go!"

So he and I walked two blocks to the park so that he could experience some Christmastime joy.

We waited in line for Santa...because if you don't believe, you don't receive.

He roasted marshmallows.

He ate cookies and hot cocoa.

We went home and he was gushing to Jansen about everything he missed and yet Jansen seemed unphased. HRMPH!!!

Oh well. I'm glad we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment