Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Nursing school gifts

We only have one more day left of the semester and today was the day of Head to Toe assessments. Mine took me 20 minutes but I am pretty sure that I totally rocked it. Thank goodness. Hopefully final grades will be in by the end of the week. 

Anyway, I wanted to do a little something for my classmates, since we often spend more time with them than our own families.

I printed out a little Christmas saying. Then I went to Walmart and bought candy cane boxes and some packets of hand sanitizers with jelly holders. I hung them on our computer cabinet and invited everyone to take one of each. These are so needed because hand hygiene is of utmost importance in nursing AND we cannot have any kind of scented gels, lotions, or perfumes. These are un scented. 



I hope my classmates have a really blessed holiday and I am a bit sad that I won't see them for a whole month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment