Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas from The Powell Family

By now, our various Christmases are over. We just returned from my cousin's house on the day after Christmas and we are pooped, but super happy.

It all started on the 21st with my husband's parents at our house.

We followed that up with Christmas Eve at Nana and Pops' house...













Christmas morning and Santa came at 3:30am since my husband had to go back to work Christmas day..











And we progressed through Christmas day with celebrating with my mom's side of the family...

Followed by my husband's grandparent's house...and then home to crash.

We finished up with my cousin's house to celebrate with my dad's side of the family today...























Hap, Hap, Happy Holidays everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment