Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween...Nursing school style

I know, Halloween is tomorrow. But we have tomorrow off from school so our professors let us dress up today for class.

It was a good day! We had a pharm quiz, (I got 100), we had a take home exam for health assessment (which I went ahead and finished at school to get it over with), and we practiced listening to breath sounds.

About half of the group dressed up...and it was fun :)

I went as an 80's chick, because who doesn't love the 80's?!

For my costume, I went to a local thrift store and purchased a pair of earrings, a bracelet, a rainbow tank top, and neon green rhinestone slippers. Then I went to a costume shop and bought a headband/bow, some lime green fingerless gloves, and a chunky necklace. I had a plain lime green t shirt that I got from Hobby Lobby for $3, so I put everything together with a pair of jeans, some bright red lipstick, blue eyeshadow, and a ton of hairspray and went to school.

This is my awesome mentor....super adorable flapper girl...

And like I said, we practiced breath sounds...

And then took a group picture...

I am so glad it is the weekend! Now to study for two more tests and two more quizzes next week. 4 and a half weeks left of the semester!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment