Monday, August 25, 2014

First day of school for all of us!

Getting organized for the first day of school is fun and super necessary. But unfortunately for me and my family, it never lasts very long. I am going to make the effort to keep it up for as long as possible!

Anyway, I packed the boys' lunches Sunday afternoon and got them in the fridge. My goal is to pack lunches the night before. Fingers crossed!

Then I set up a fun little table to greet them in the morning. School inspiration!

The boys were so tired, but they enjoyed it anyway. 


After getting dressed we took all the obligatory "first day" photos...but Jansen was starting to cry, so I didn't push it. Needless to say, he was less than excited about returning to school. 



They still looked cute!

Once they got to school, it was my turn. Headed to nursing school day #1 of the Fall semester. Ready to rock it. 

We even had check offs this afternoon for our PPE and hand hygiene. Aced it and had fun doing it. 

I will not get overwhelmed. I will not get overwhelmed. I will not get overwhelmed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment