Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Porch addition

While in Bandera visiting the in laws a few weeks ago, we saw this sign at a little shop on the side of the road. 

Don't you love those type of places? I love to negotiate and road side shops are the perfect place to do so. 

My husband told me he wanted to negotiate and asked me to wait for him in the car. 

He came back with the sign, so it must have gone well. 

For those of you who are not familiar with Texas A&M (my love and alma mater) "Howdy" is the accepted greeting there. It's a tradition and it is a sign of the friendliness of our campus. Many times, walking on campus, you would hear "Howdy Y'all" coming from at least 4 different people. 

It was either coincidence or fate that I was also wearing my favorite A&M shirt that day, so I had to give a thumbs up, Gig 'em!!!


It was perfect to go go along side my old rusty A&M sign my parents got for me for Christmas. 

So today, my husband hung both pieces on our porch.

I am in LOVE!!!

This is me in a nutshell. I love my Aggies and I love these signs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment