Thursday, July 17, 2014

I got a scholarship!!!!

Hello everybody!

Things are going well in nursing school so far. The first full week is in the books and I am adjusting to the amount of material and my lack of energy. 


Dang, I am tired!

But, it's pretty fun. I like school. I like to be organized. I like to make lists and mark things off. I like to do well in school. 

The awesome part is that I have created some super helpful weekly note cards that I taped on the wall next to my desk at home. Each card has a weekly goal regarding reading, homework, quizzes, outline requirements, online videos, and study times. It's working so well!

Is it a lot of work? Yes. Am I going to make it? For sure!

But anyway...today I logged onto my college website to check on tuition fees for the Fall. I noticed that I had a credit of $500, which is AMAZING!!! When I got home from school this afternoon...this was in my mailbox...

I got a $1,000 scholarship for this year. That is such a blessing! Every little bit helps to pay for school whether it be $5 or $5,000. 

I am super excited. Not only did I finish all of the work listed on my note card for the week, but I got some moolah for tuition. Can my day get any better?! Nope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment