Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy birthday to me!

Today is my birthday!

I have to say, it's been a really great few days. Not only is it my birthday, but tomorrow is Mother's Day, and next week is our anniversary. It's a full month. 

My husband took me on an overnight trip to Houston last night to celebrate. We stayed in a suite at the Crowne Plaza hotel in River Oaks and then went to dinner at The Palm. 

The Palm is the bomb. That place is just delicious. 


After that, we went to Neiman Marcus and my husband bought me two pairs of shoes!!! What?! I couldn't even believe it!!

The first is a pair of hot pink Valentino sandals with studs...

and the second is my very first ever encounter with a pair of Louboutin pumps!!!! 

After that, we went to McGonigal's to listen to some live music, and then came back to the hotel, and slept until 10:00 this morning. Heaven!

We came home to my mom bringing me the gift my parents bought me



and the gifts the boys bought me. 



AND, as if that wasn't enough, we just got back from having dinner with our friends, and they got me a Maurices gift card and this birthday cake...

I am so far beyond blessed and thankful for each person in my life. It's just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment