Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Race Car goodie bags....

I am slowly but surely working on preparations for Caleb's 11th birthday in March. When I get tired of studying for my nursing exam, I work on it!

Anyway, his birthday is going to be at our local race car track, and he is just inviting a few friends. Luckily, I came across this site that has printables for a race car party!

I am using several of her printables for Caleb's party including the bag toppers. 

So here is what I have done so far...

Each bag has two flame pencils, a race car sucker, some race car gummies, racing tattoos, and pit stop rubber bracelets, all from Oriental Trading Company.

I just printed out the toppers onto card stock, cut them out, and stapled them on the filled ziploc baggies, and called it a day. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment