Monday, December 30, 2013

December Recap

Whoa, I am way behind in my blogging. What a busy month this has been!

First off, we attended an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party...




Caleb had a mini music concert...



Jansen sang in a 3rd grade program at Christmas in the Park...

Caleb actually talked to Santa...

We rang the bell for the Salvation Army...

I made class candy bars for Jansen's school party, which I downloaded from Hello Cuteness's Facebook page....

Josh and I spent some time together in Kemah....

We had Christmas with my in-laws...



We spent Christmas on a cruise (to be posted later)...

The day we got back from the cruise, we had Christmas with my parents (pictures posted later).

And I am so tired that I honestly don't even want to anything for the rest of the year, even though there are only two days left. Oh rest and relaxation, I welcome you.



No comments:

Post a Comment