Saturday, September 7, 2013

Uninterrupted time...

Uninterrupted time. It's a rarity at my house. There are so many things that I would love to get done while the kids are in school, that I often can't get everything done. The most important thing is studying. 

This semester, I am in class from 8-1:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays and in the morning on Fridays. There is a considerable amount of work associated with this class including several projects, homework assignments, a presentation, and a microbial "unknown" to decipher, in addition to the tests and online coursework. 

So in the evenings, when I need to study for lab quizzes, I go into my room and close the door. There is a constant flow of people into the room and it frustrates the heck out of me.

I have now created this sign...


Beware. I have no patience. This is my last semester before nursing school starts next summer and I really need this final "A". December 10th...I am looking forward to you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment