Thursday, September 26, 2013

Campfire cake

My husband's birthday was Monday, and we are going camping with his parents and my nephew this weekend. I thought that I would put together a little party in our camper tomorrow night with a camping theme. 

Since I don't really have a great handle on my camper oven yet, I decided to go ahead and make the cake here, and transport it with us. Ugh. The transport is always the scariest part. 

Anyway, here is the cake....

The kids were really excited about it, and they can't wait to get the decorations up once we get settled into our campsite. 

I wish I didn't have so much school work to get done so that I could just enjoy this as a family get-a-way, but I will be bringing all my work with me. I simply cannot afford to take three days off and not do any work. Is it December 10th yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment