Saturday, May 11, 2013

Football Centerpiece sneak peek...

Today I got started on some centerpieces for Jansen's birthday party in a few weeks. 

His theme is Houston Texans Football and he is having it at the rec center. We have rented a room to eat and open presents, and then we are able to all go to the indoor pool to enjoy some swim time. 


I am in the process of making the table decorations so I thought I would share a sneak peek of the progress on the centerpieces for the tables. 

I am creating some personalized picks to put in buckets with artificial grass, so here is what I came up with.

His last name and his age on a jersey created in photoshop.



A football with the Texans logo on it.

And a foam finger with his name on it in Varsity lettering. 

Glue to skewers and that is all I am showing for right now. I am glad to be back crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment