Friday, December 7, 2012

Peppermint Marshmallows

We are heading out this afternoon on a quick trip to College Station with our kiddos. Josh is rarely home so we are taking advantage of this time as a family. 

College Station is the home of Texas A&M, my alma mater...so I am hoping to tour the college a bit and put a bug in my kids' ear about going to college there! We also found a small RV park about a mile away from my old apartment complex so we will be staying there. 

Even though it should be a bit warm this weekend, the kids are going to be wanting to drink hot chocolate....so I made a few cute peppermint marshmallows to put in their cocoa. 

This was super easy and they are cute. I almost want to eat them on their own. :)

Here are the supplies you need:

Very simply, you need lollipop sticks, marshmallows, melted chocolate, and crushed peppermint...

Put a stick in the marshmallow, dip it in chocolate, and roll it in peppermint. Done! The kids are excited to use them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment