Thursday, November 22, 2012

Personalized Wrapping

Last night, I started wrapping a few little Christmas presents for the kiddos in our family. 

This year, I am wanting to do something a bit different. My goal is to wrap presents in solid color paper, use all different types of ribbon, and make gift tags using pictures of the recipient. 

I started with my two baby cousins, Isla and Caroline, and printed out cute pictures of them. Then I used green paper to fold and cut a little picture frame....glued the picture on the inside, and wrote our names on the back of the picture. In my craft closet, I found 3 types of ribbon so I started with a cute candy cane pattern for Isla's and a sparkly pattern for Caroline's. 


They turned out so cute...especially since the kiddos are so cute. I can't wait to do this with all of the presents I wrap....although 2 presents in, I am almost out of paper and ribbon. Darn....I guess that means I have to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment