Thursday, September 13, 2012

Surgical Procedure

Today is the day! I am finally going to have a nerve block this afternoon for my back. It doesn't work for everyone....But I am hoping to be in the minority that it works for. It doesn't have to be pain free, but I really need to have some kind of relief!

If I am standing at my sink, washing dishes...I can't even make it through one load without having a shooting pain radiating down my back, hips, and legs. It really is a quality of life issue at this point.

We have already determined that if this doesn't help...I am going to try some alternative therapies...chiropractic care, accupuncture, massage.

On the positive side (very tongue in cheek) my mom found out that she has the gene for hereditary arthritis....which explains why she, my grandmother, and all my aunts and uncles, and now me all have crazy messed up backs. Bonus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment