Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of school: 4th and 2nd grade

The 1st day of school is here for both myself and the kiddos!

It was sure bittersweet. Although I love my kids more than my luggage, and I have totally enjoyed our constant time together this summer, it was TIME for them to return to that school!

They didn't really want to take pictures this morning, but I was able to snap a few. 

Caleb-my 4th grader

Jansen-my 2nd grader

boys that don't want to take any more pictures

waiting in the cafeteria for school to start

Jansen waiting for class to begin
Here's to a fantastic year!

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for Calendar this month and saw a great service that hosts a searchable forms database . If you are looking for Calendar also , here's a http://pdf.ac/250a2h.

    ReplyDelete