Monday, July 30, 2012

School supply readiness...

While I am very excited for my boys to be heading back to school, I am still dreading it for myself. Once I get in the swing of things and just start organizing and planning, everything will be fine. But I am procrastinating on the starting of it all. Knocking it out in one day is my plan....we shall see!


The newness of school supplies makes me blissful though I must say. Thinking back to the first day of school as a kid myself, that was my favorite thing. Opening up a fresh box of crayons, and hating that the sharp crayon tips would soon be dull. Cracking the spine on a new composition notebook and sharpening a #2 pencil....it was awesome.


Now I doubt that my kids are all that excited about their school supplies, but I love to see all the newness spread out, and then packed neatly into their backpacks. It's almost like Christmas :)


So the spread looks glorious....




Caleb's supplies....


Jansen's supplies....


Packed into Caleb's backpack....




Packed into Jansen's backpack....


T minus 28 days left of Summer Vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment