Friday, March 23, 2012

Angry Birds birthday party




Caleb's birthday party was tonight and it was a huge success. I was a little worried to see if anyone from his class would come in addition to my friends and their children. We were so happy to see about half of his class come to the party! That is encouraging to me as a mom, because I always worry if he has any friends....if those kids care if he is different...do they realize that he is different....yadda yadda yadda.

Caleb did great, opening presents and thanking each person, running around everywhere, and at the end, he exclaimed, "This is the best birthday ever!" Mission accomplished!!!

Here are some pictures of the table set up...


This is me and my best friend, Carmela....aka Carmelas to Caleb
I made these lollipops and they were a super hit with the kiddos

Carmela's daughter, Rachel drew this on the outside of his card...
My Jansen and his friend, Xavier...
Everyone enjoying pizza, calzones, and salads...
Me and my love....

This is the Red Bird...as made by my nephew, Nathyn for Caleb...

Caleb and his best good buddy, Noah...


Kids grubbing...

The Angry Birds cake I made with these really cool colored flame candles....






This was an pretty easy party. We just showed up, set up the table, and the Sports Plex did the rest. Glad it is over though. Now on to planning Jansen's party for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment