Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our Fall Festival pictures...

Our school's festival was a week ago and I am so thankful it is over. Don't get me wrong, this is one of the reasons that I want to be involved in my kids' school. I am passionate about supporting the school.

For the most part, I really enjoy the festival. I love the finished product, the kids running from game to game, the raffles, the food, the face painting....the kids seem to love it too. The planning part really stresses me out, but I just kept telling myself "You are grace under pressure" and it was all good.

So while I was super busy and didn't take any pictures of my own, our photographer Crystal got a few shots I am sharing here. :)

We have a really small school in a really small town. Polk Pandas!
All the signage was made by my friend, Angie!

Nana took my boys while the hubs and I worked the festival...
My boys rockin their Angry Birds paintings...
Every festival has to have a moonwalk.... or two :)

Fire truck train rides for all....
Dot's Darts....
And me, just slightly crazy at the end of the festival...after clean up as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment