Friday, June 24, 2011

Blanket and sheet tent

We might not have an RV yet, but what we do have is blankets. Tons and tons of blankets.

Alright, I will confess. I am a blanket hoarder. There is something about having a lot of sheets, blankets, and comforters that is, well....comforting to me. It only gets cold for a few months out of the year here in South Texas, but we use them up then. Each person gets about 5 blankets for their beds at night.

So my kids are on a camping kick. And what is the next best thing to camping in the wild?

Camping in the living room of your air conditioned house!!!

2 bar stools, 2 dining room chairs, 1 king sheet, and 6 blankets later....we have a tent!

The boys were excited to use all their blankets, use a nightlight for their fire, bring a few of their toys, have some snacks, and chill watching the Lego movie on Disney.

I knew there was a reason that I hoard blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment