Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Lego party sneak peeks....

Lego party in T minus 17 days. AGH!!!!!

I can't even believe how fast this school year has gone, that I am looking smack dab at the last two weeks and then a party the day after. We aren't really expecting a ton of children, although we are inviting all 17 of the kids in his class, because it is the day after the last day of school and a holiday weekend. I am sure that families are just itching to get the heck out of town and start their vacations. But in case there are a lot of kids, we are ready!

Invites went out today, I finished Jansen's name in Mega Blocks, and started to set up my sofa table with the first game to make sure we have everything.


So here is a sneak peek of a few of the projects I have been working on. Can't wait to see it all come
together!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks adorable! Your son must be so excited! Love the balloon wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so cute!!!!! Love it!!! Wish Rachel was in Jansen's class! LOL

    ReplyDelete