Thursday, May 5, 2011

A delicious Mother's Day....



Ok, so Mom, if you are reading this...look the other way. Leave the page. Close the browser. Don't read this post...yet. Can you please just wait 3 more days?

So now that the disclaimer is done....guess what I got my mother and mother in law for Mother's Day. Here is a hint.....

It's edible!

Don't know what it is? Well here is another hint....

It's made with a woman's best friend "chocolate".

Give up?????

It is a hand dipped apple made by my friend Elise Haagensen of Dandy Eats. She doesn't have a webpage, but she has an awesome facebook page that you can find right HERE.

Seriously, I tried a sample of this flavor about a week ago, and was in beautiful, sweet love. I bought one for the mom, the mother in law, and another one for my greedy self!!! The flavor: Apple Pie a la Mode.

Yes, you read that right. Apple Pie a la Mode. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Here are a few examples of her FABULOUS cakes....


Check her out! She is incredible!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amber, I awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award. Love your blog and your bog title...just cracks me up! http://gardenofeden-craftsfamily.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete