Sunday, April 10, 2011

Updated Lego invitations

Don't you love when you make something, and then change your mind completely and then go in a totally different direction to make something else??!! Well, after looking at Jansen's invitations that I made last month, I decided not to use them. Good thing I only printed one, because the printer ink would surely have run out after 3 copies.

A friend of mine let me borrow her 1.5 inch round hole puncher to try making a few new invites...and it sat for a couple of days before I got started. Thanks, Angie and I will get the hole puncher back to you ASAP!!!

But the hubs went back onto graveyards, and has just one week left on his shut-down...and that is when I get stuff done! The boys go to sleep, the hubs is at work, and it is my peak performance, no interruption craft time...often until the wee hours of the morning.

Here is what I came up with for the invites....



We are scheduled to get our new computer tomorrow....Can I get a Hallelujerrrrr...so when the hubs gets up, sets it up, and links it to the printer, the other side of these will have all the party details pasted on white cardstock. :)

I like these much better than the other ones I made. Scrap that and move on, my friend.

1 comment: