Friday, April 1, 2011

Thrift store shopping

On my latest trip to the thrift store, the plan was to look for accessories for the lego party. It really didn't have to be ready-made, because I can usually paint it, glue it, break it and rebuild it, until it is something special.

But I lucked out in a small way.
I dug through a bag of old craft supplies and found some green fabric paint and a cute hole puncher. Confetti anyone???

In the back of a case I found this little bag of Duplo blocks, which were the perfect colors, and those cute primary colored dishes. Those will be perfect to put M&M's in for the snack table.

Overall total-$2.54

Pretty successful if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you will do with it all....you'll have to link up the party!! :)

    ReplyDelete