Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I wore Wednesday...

Well, I haven't blogged because since last Thursday, I have been off and on sick. Like bad one day, great the next...hour by hour...Needless to say, a few of those days I stayed in yoga pants. I showered...but didn't get dressed. Oh well.

I am currently the Vice President of the PTO at my boys' school, and will be President next year so we are in a transitional place right now. We are getting new volunteers to fill in spots for people not returning and it is really rough keeping the ball rolling. This week, I have been up at the school with a new girl, working on Accelerated Reader prize delivery. It was craziness. We ran out of almost everything....

Needless to say, I have been so caught up with that for the past three days, I didn't take a picture of my clothing. But I assure you...I was dressed stylishly ;)

So two pictures for this week....and Hopefully next time I will make it the whole week getting dressed.
Shirt: Thrift store Jeans: Old Navy Shoes: Thrift store (Kenneth Cole label) Necklace and headband: Target

Shirt: Torrid Jeans: Maurice's Shoes: Dillards super sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment