Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #2

I am going to officially make this post WIWW #2 since last week I remembered to take more pictures. And this week...all but one day! The only day I didn't take a picture was Monday, and that was because I was cleaning all day and wore my sweats, and then by the time I was done....well...it wasn't a pretty picture at all. Next week I will post it and you can see what I mean.

Anyway, let's get to it.

Thursday-I took a trip for my final follow up with my plastic surgeon. Mommy makeover complete! Shirt: Maurices Shorts: Old Navy Earrings: Maurices. (Have I told you lately how much I hate my camera and want a new one?)

Friday-I had to go up to the school to get some work done, run errands, eat lunch with Caleb at school, and bake, bake, bake. Tank top: Maurices Purple shirt:Maurices Striped vest: Maurices Jeans: Old Navy Necklace: Urban Eve Saturday-Finishing up all the details for Caleb's party, and then going to a BBQ at my cousin's house to celebrate some familys' birthdays. Shirt: Kohl's Jeans:Kohl's Headband: made by me (the glitter sock) Sunday: Caleb's party at the bowling alley. Shirt: Kohl's Jeans: Kohl's Earrings: a gift from my husband for our 1 year anniversary many moons ago.

And finally Tuesday- working up at the school and having coffee with some friends. Shirt: Kohl's Jeans: Maurices

There you have it. What I Wore Wednesday. Let's hope I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment