Saturday, March 5, 2011

Packing...




While the kids are at the community college enjoying their last Saturday of their enrichment program, I am at home working on laundry and packing for our camping trip on Friday.

That's right folks!!! The four of us are headed to see Yogi Bear and spend some time at Jellystone Park Campgrounds in Waller.

The camp has a really cool schedule for that week as the theme is Outdoor Games. Here's what is in store for us next weekend:




  • Pictures with Yogi Bear


  • Movie time at the outdoor theater


  • Spring Break crafts


  • Hay rides


  • Ice cream social


  • karaoke


  • all you can eat pancake breakfast


We also plan on going to the water park, riding around in the golf cart, spending some time in the arcade, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows outside the cabin...



The boys are very excited.



I have my packing spreadsheet out, the boys suitcases half packed, laundry swirling peacefully in the dryer, and grocery list in the making. We have to provide our own towels, linens, and food, so we are going to stock the car with whatever will fit. You have to have options right??

3 comments:

  1. hahah somehow I think you are going to overpack!!! So much fun..lol When I read this to Todd he *might* of asked me if we could go...hahhaa I *might* have replied...."When we have KIDS!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spreadsheets for packing :-). You are really organized and I'm sure will have a terrific camping trip. This is my first visit to your blog so I browsed through some of your earlier posts. I really enjoyed my visit and will be back. Have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog...it is full of personality. I also love your music selection. The Theme to a Summer Place...such a beautiful melody. I hope you will come visit me too. Blessings, Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete