Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Museum trip....

Now it is Wednesday night, and we are already looking forward to school on Monday. Caleb has Autism and craves the routine that school gives him. As much routine as I provide, somehow I cannot compare to school. He loves it, and I love that he loves it.

This morning the boys and I took a trip to our local museum. The boys really enjoyed it and were both really interested in reading all the information cards that went along with each artifact. Here are a few pics of my guys...







St. Patrick's Day tomorrow! I think green eggs are on the menu for the morning :) Make sure to wear your green...I pinch.

1 comment:

  1. What nice pictures... seems like they had lots of fun!

    Btw, you have such a lovely name... Amber.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete