Friday, January 7, 2011

Party Preparations...

I fully realize that C's birthday is in March, but I love to plan way in advance, so the party wheels are already in motion.

He requested a bowling party at our local bowling alley, which I think is totally awesome! The kids can have an hour of bowling, a choice of hot dogs, grilled cheese, corn dogs, or chicken nuggets, and I don't have to set up or clean up. This is a win/win situation!!!

We booked the alley and I ordered some AH-Dorable invitations off of ebay (shout out to ebay!!!). Here is an example of the invite....
The lady that makes this is super talented...thank you to Gingham Hearts for the invites.

Of course, I will be making the cake and am still narrowing down the ideas for it. The only other thing I have to supply is the goodie bags....hello Walmart!

March is so, so, so busy that I want to have everything taken care of WAY in advance. Let's get this show on the road!!!

2 comments:

  1. which bowling alley? is it decently priced? mine wants to bowl for her bday this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas Bowl, and it was pretty well priced. It was $96 for 8 children to bowl for one hour...that includes their shoe rental. Also includes 2 pitchers of soda, table cloth, and the children's choice of hot dogs, corn dogs, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, or hamburgers with french fries. I provide the plates and cups and the cake. They can stay as long as they want. And each additional child would cost $12, and each additional hour is only $11. It was worth it to not have to set up and clean up.

    ReplyDelete