Friday, January 14, 2011

Alternative to contact paper

We are still working on the master bathroom, and I just know it is going to take a WHILE to get done. Especially the shower tile, because I have a feeling it is going to morph into doing the tub as well.

Anyway, I am out of contact paper and I wanted to add a little something to the inside of the drawers.

Using a stencil, I traced a quatrefoil pattern inside the drawer.

Then I just used the same brown paint I used a couple of days ago and painted in the pattern.


It is so cute. I am really happy with how it turned out.

6 comments:

  1. you are impressive. I am serious. If I was closer I would do all of your cooking if you would do my decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can believe you painted that all by hand! It looks great!
    I'm a new follower from Be Different's blog hop. I'd love a follow back.
    Thanks
    Nancy
    funwithnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nifty, thrifty idea. Please consider sharing it at my new blog bash K.I.S.S.=Keep It Simple Sunday. Happy to be a new follower. :)

    http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It looks fantastic in every way.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete