Friday, December 10, 2010

Look what we made...again


Let the festivities begin.....

My family breaks up Christmas like crazy. On the week before, my in laws like to have Christmas with just us...them, my little family, and my nephew. Then on Christmas Eve, my little family goes over to my parents' house for breakfast, and then back to my in-laws for the rest of the day to celebrate with one side of the extended family (divorce you know). Then on Christmas we have Santa, then we go over to my mother-in-law's parents' house, then we go to my mom's side of the family, then we go to my father-in-law's mothers' house (divorce you know). And then finally, the day after Christmas we go to my dad's side of the family.

We, let me rephrase that, I get to bring a dish to almost all of them. The plan for Christmas Eve is to make some awesome sounding guacamole...thanks for the recipe, Faith!!! I am making broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole for my mom's, and desserts for my dad's. Right now I am debating on the desserts. I can make fudge, cookies, cupcakes, triple chocolate fudge cake....just not sure yet. But I need to figure out something soon so I can hit the grocery store before it gets holiday crazy!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) I hope everyone likes it!!! I am so excited about getting to bake on Sunday!!! I cant wait to make some holiday goodies, but those reindeer are super cute! LOVE em!

    ReplyDelete