Saturday, October 9, 2010

Soccer weekend bonanza!!!

This weekend is Caleb's Halloween Shootout Soccer Tournament, which means games, games, games all day long! Thank goodness for the last two weeks it has been nice and cool, because playing in 100 degree heat is not fun for anyone.

We had some time between games this morning so we got to come home for a bit, and I went straight to my new favorite blog,


I love seeing all the blogs out there with fabulous ideas. Craftiness, holiday decor, inexpensive ideas...super cool to watch and try out some things in my free time. Our school Fall Festival is coming up soon and there are about 3 or 4 different baked goodies that I would LOVE to try out to donate to the Cake Walk. It's my favorite game...and the easiest!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment