Thursday, September 30, 2010

Small table remodel...

So I have been looking for a smaller end table to take the place of my current end table. My current end tables are going to be relocated to the master bedroom as we redo it, so I wanted something smaller to fit in that small corner.

Here is what I found on Craigslist for $10. Isn't it cute???
But the finish was way too light, so I painted it black and put it in the corner. I like it for now. I am thinking I might want to crackle finish it at a later date. And then again, you never know. My mind could change...

2 comments:

  1. Only $10??? WOW! What a find!!! Thanks SO much for joining in on Thrilling Thursdays @ Paisley Passions. I love to see the creative talent of other fellow bloggers. Hope you to see you again soon :)
    ~Lori S.
    Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a deal! Don't you just love Craigslist? Great job.

    ReplyDelete