Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Delicious Chicken Spaghetti

As you know, I am not a good cook. There are a handful of things that I can make well, and every once in a while I try something that works. This worked for my family, and when I get off this diet, I am going to eat it too!!!! In addition, it freezes beautifully...thank goodness.

So please excuse the ugly picture, but I took a picture with my phone before we cut into it, and then forgot to take a better picture with my actual camera.

EASY, YUMMY, and EASY again Chicken Spaghetti

  • 5-6 chicken breasts, cubed

  • 1 pound spaghetti

  • 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped

  • 1 can chicken broth

  • 1 can Rotel tomatoes

  • 1 can Cream of Chicken soup

  • 2 pound brick Velveeta

In a large pot, cook spaghetti. In a saucepan, cook the chicken. Once cooked, add bell pepper, broth, Rotel, soup, and Velveeta and warm through. Mix cooked spaghetti and chicken mixture together in a baking dish and top with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.


1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! I cant wait to make it!!! Ive been wanting a good recipe for chicken spaghetti and this looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete