Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cool decisions....

Getting healthy is super important for me. I have really been trying to lose weight and in the process have gotten off sodas completely, reduced the amount of sugar I eat dramatically, and eat almost no processed food. It is paying off in small amount of weight loss. Actually, 25 pounds to be exact. I have stalled this week, but feel really good about my current progress and am excited to lose my next 25 pounds.

My next goal is to step up my exercise. I started yoga and boy, I love it. It hurts like the devil, but it is really cool. It would be incredible to start running. (LOVE)

Anyway, backstory complete. I have really been thinking and praying about finding something that I am passionate about. Today it became really clear. And while I don't have all the details just yet, I should very soon. I am incredibly excited about it and will post the details when I get them. I am asking that whoever reads this, just pray for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. done!!!
    YOU are an inspiration to me is so many aspects!!! Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete