Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two-fer Day #15 and 16

Since I didn't get home until late last night, I didn't have a chance to blog. You get to have a two-for-one special today.

Last night, I went out with two girlfriends to get my Autism tattoo and to have some yummy dinner. So originally, I was going to have three puzzle pieces put on my foot, with different colors and different designs in them. Fortunately, or unfortunately, by the time he finished the first piece, I was done. It hurt much worse than any of my other three, especially going around the tendons from my toes. So one red puzzle piece with a few white stripes...and that is for Caleb. Red is his favorite color, and I think it turned out cute. It is also in a place that all my flip flops will cover it up if I need to. :) I am done getting tattooed. Mark off #2 on my list.



Also mark off #28, laugh until my sides hurt. Thank you to Mary and Lea (and a napkin Abe Lincoln) for that one!!!

Today is Day #16, Sunday, and I have nothing planned to address the list today. On the weight loss side, down another pound this morning. YIPEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment