Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day #4...continue to cruise along

Yay! Today I accomplished something that I have been wanting to do for so long but just never got around to it. It was soooooo easy and I am very happy with how it turned out. It just so happens to take care of something on my list...#18 in fact, to paint something. Instead of painting a brilliant piece of art (I am NO artist), I decided to paint the niche in our front hallway that has been staring blankly at me from almost 3 years now. It is beautiful and I am so happy to get it done!

Our niche before...
Our niche after...





Today, the desire for a Sonic Root Beer trip was waying heavily on my heart and mind. Tempting me even more is the giant Sonic adjacent to the Kung Fu place we were at tonight. Instead of pulling into the drive-thru for a Happy Hour drink (yes, happy hour makes me happy), I turned the other way, and drove home to have a big glass of water.
Josh also bought us tickets to see Norah Jones in Houston on May 5...so that will be taking care of #30, go to a concert! Cruising right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment